High hydraulic microcomputer governor is one of the most advanced governor machine in domestic at present, realizing the perfect combination of property and aesthetic, representing the highest level of controlling conception, itís an ideal product for the small and medium size sub stations.
Features of GYWT series governor
* Use the programmable controller
* The electro hydraulic transducer components use digital pulse valve, simple structure and reliable work.
* No distributing valve, no pilot valve, no mechanical feedback mechanism, no adjustable lever, maintenance-free.
* High oil pressure in working, few hydraulic amplification links, compact in size, nice appearance as well as simple structure.
* With features as bladder accumulator to store energy, well gas tightness, separated gas and oil, no need to have air injection year in and year out, itís a high pressure air system that can save power stations efficiently.
* Governor rotate speed range: Ix=0.1%
* Servomotor stirless time: Tq=0.2s
* Permanent state of slip coefficient: Bp=010%
* Artificial frequency dead zone: ?f=00.5Hz
* Certain range of frequencies: Fg=45 Hz-55 Hz
* Scale coefficient: Kp=0-10
* Integral time: Ki=0-20s
* Derivative time: Kd=0-5s
* Operating oil pressure: 16Mpa
* Working power supply: AC220V, DC220V, DC110V
Every product, equipment, service and whole-system from ADDNEW will be specially designed and customized according to each customer's requirements and based on the conditions of each project site such as the head, flow and plant configuration. If you need us to design a techno-financial proposal for your project, please send us your specific requirements now, our sales engineers will contact you the soonest.
Partner with Addnew Hydropower Limited and benefit from the following advantages in hydropower business:
> Water-to-wire total solutions and complete plant integration;
> High levels of quality, performance and reliability;
> 36-year expertise and experience from more than 1,000 successful projects;
> Competitive prices from efficient management;
> Promptness in both equipments' delivery and technical support.